We're excited to show you how you're enjoying a weekly average of 2,5% ROI with this business,
even without building a team
We do not respond to personal emails and phone calls regarding the status of Five Winds. Below what we know so far. Keep in mind that this has not yet been confirmed through official sources and that things might change.
Update March 7, 2021 (Source Alexander Kästli. Note: sending personal messages is not allowed!)
- From launch, the return will be 2.5% per week for 1 year.
- 10% commission is deducted from this.
- Subsequently, at least 50% must be reinvested. This is for building the business
- This measure will be reviewed after 1 year
Update March 3, 2021
Below you will find a short impression from an interview with a very reliable source from which we think we can conclude that it will not take too long before the reopening is a fact...
When do we get finally more news about Questra and Fivewinds/AGAM. We are already in March and don't now anything about the headquarters in Hong Kong and Singapore.
At the moment no one can know anything and it is still as was told that new information will come only at the reboot. No time was also deliberately communicated so that no one has an expectation. It will launch when it can launch. Not before. I can only say this much, that the preparations are going very well. Let's let the company do what they have to do, and it will come out for the best.
So you assure us with your statement that the company still exists under a different name and is preparing to resume its services? Are you really sure about this?
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't.
Not long after this, it was announced that we can prepare ourselves because it will not be long now ...
Although no definitive date has yet been set, it seems inevitable that the waiting will now come to an end in a relatively short period of time and we will all be rewarded for our patience.
The DBS Digital Exchange will operate as a subsidiary of the banking group, with DBS holding a 90 per cent stake and the Singapore Exchange holding the remaining 10 per cent.
It will be led by Lim Meng Wee, who has spent over a decade at the Singapore Exchange and helmed various senior roles in several broker-dealer firms across Asia.
In a media briefing on Thursday, DBS group chief executive Piyush Gupta noted that the rapid pace of asset digitalisation provides opportunities to reshape capital markets.
The new exchange will facilitate spot exchanges from fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies and vice versa, said Piyush Gupta, DBS Group CEO.
Leveraging the power of DBS Bank, they can build volume, liquidity, and scale in ways that other custom exchanges find difficult.
Update August 5, 2020
The app, website, and payment systems are already finished and have been tested.
At this moment, we are still waiting for the location of the company to be determined so that cooperation with the bank can start. The financial license and headquarters are located in Singapore, but not the company's headquarters, which is still being worked on in connection with the situation in Hong Kong.
As soon as everything is ready, everyone will be notified of the start simultaneously. So now it is important to wait quietly knowing that there is movement and that the moment of reopening is approaching!
Update July 16, 2020
The delay of the launch seems to be related to the new legislation of Hong Kong and Covid-19. Apparently, solutions are available so we are still hopeful!
Update July 13, 2020
"In economics, things take longer to happen than you think they will, and then they happen faster than you thought they could."
- Rudiger Dornbusch
As clients of Five Winds / AGAM, our patience and confidence have been relied on for a long time. Many people have already given up or are about to give up. For them, I have the following message,
"When you give up now, you will never know how close you really got to success."
As a client of an international asset management company, you depend on a large number of circumstances that can affect markets. Investors make decisions on a daily basis that may or may not move those markets around the world, and many of those decisions are made based on emotion.
A clear example of this is the gold price.
The flight to precious metals as a result of the corona crisis exceeds that of Brexit in 2016 and the credit crisis in 2009. Investors fear that measures against the coronavirus will have a major economic impact. Governments and central banks are trying to take the hit with billions in fiscal and monetary stimulus, but that is making savers and investors nervous again. The fear of monetary depreciation and the extremely low-interest rates then lead to a flight to precious metals.
But the economic consequences of the pandemic are also affecting the business community, so, for example, fewer fuels are being used to fuel airplanes. Stock prices of airline companies like American Airlines (-6.7%) and United Airlines (-7.3%) fell sharply because of fewer flights. Aircraft maker Airbus will cut nearly 15,000 jobs until the summer of next year. The company has also cut production significantly due to the corona crisis. The oil price also fell a few percent, causing oil stocks such as Exxon Mobil (-4.13%) and Chevron Corp (-4.18%) to fall. Just remember, everything is connected ...
So what are they actually waiting for? As investors we want markets to move, why not just reopen the company so we can take advantage of those movements?
All good and logical questions at first sight.
However, try to realize that we are halfway through one of the most economically turbulent years in the history of the monetary system. The number of corporate failures will increase further in 2021, making it difficult to predict what the consequences will be for the financial markets.
Investing is a calculated risk, but investing based on this uncertainty and volatility is gambling (and personally, I feel my capital is just a little too important for gambling ...).
Sun Tzu taught us more than 2000 years ago that the best way to win a war sometimes means not to fight in the first place.
As customers, we must learn to accept that we simply lack the essential information to make an informed decision.
We are the soldiers in the Five Winds army and therefore cannot see the entire battlefield. The management of the company is the army command that does have that total overview and tries to implement a strategy based on this.
The fact that you see nothing moving does not mean there is no movement
Patience is a weapon!
Waiting is more valuable than you think ...
Update June 22, 2020
Once again, the owners have extended the Questra domain name by 1 year. To us a signal that there is still life behind the scenes ... The domain name of Lianora Swiss is still valid until July 26.
Global impact May 23, 2020
Unfortunately, we haven't yet received an official message from the new company and how frustrating this long waiting is ... logically we may understand why the launch is postponed:
- It looks like the long-contested security law in China will be passed. This has a direct effect on the Stock Exchange. See article: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/asia-markets-us-china-tensions-coronavirus-currencies-in-focus.html
- As a result of this security law, there is a good chance that the (financial) legislation in Hong Kong will have to be amended and, therefore, also our contracts that we as a customer need to sign.
- The average return in 2019 was positive, but the 1st quarter in 2020 produced a strongly negative return:
- It is now also clear that Corona has major (negative) consequences worldwide
All things considered, we can say that the global economy is not stable and predictable at the moment.
We, therefore, understand that a CEO will decide to postpone the launch.
Nevertheless, every company has a duty of care towards its customers. This also includes an obligation to provide information. A communiqué (if necessary under the old name Five Winds and AGAM) stating when we can expect the launch is now in place. Even if it takes a little longer ... at least we know that there is still a company and that we are not waiting in vain...
Update may 8, 2020
The whole world is waiting in suspense.
It had already been announced that there would be a communication standstill. However, that is no reason to assume that the new company will no longer open. Even though it has previously been indicated via (ON)official channels that this would happen in May, there may be a number of important reasons why it is decided to wait with the (re) opening.
It is common for multinationals to issue a period of silence during mergers or acquisitions in order not to be hindered by, for example, corporate raiders. These are usually hedge fund managers who, backed by tremendous wealth, sabotage these types of transactions to take over the parent company themselves or because they speculate on a fall in value or depreciation of the company. The last phase of an acquisition and the start-up of the new company is a very vulnerable period for both parties. It is therefore important that this process can be completed without interference.
In addition, we are dealing with the consequences of a pandemic.
Traders may decide to temporarily stop trading in order not to unnecessarily jeopardize the value of the company and the assets of their customers. Communicating about this is unwise because it can influence the confidence of investors or the acquisition party.
As far as we know, a new CEO recently took office. This could mean that the acquisition has been successful and the actual start is awaited until the markets are stable again. In that case, the delay is therefore a safe decision for all customers and not a reason to panic. An asset manager has a duty of care to his clients and it would therefore very well be possible that what we experience as something negative is done with the best and most honest intentions ...
Realize that this is the reason that not everyone is suitable to be an investor.
The excitement of the wait and the terrible uncertainty combined with the risk an investor runs, is the reason for the game. If this were not the case, there is no reason to participate, it is the Risk vs Reward that moved us to participate.
After all, that is actually the 'work' of the investor for which we will, hopefully, be amply paid!
Otherwise, we had a few exciting months where we dared to believe that we would get rich.
An amusement park for adults, who once again dared to dream like we did so often as children.
Enjoy this, soon it will be over anyway.
So dream for a while while you can!
PS. Remember that when the new company opens again, it will immediately become the largest privately held asset management company in the world. This process will not be accelerated because a few people have gambled with money that they actually could not afford to lose, despite the fact that this is an imperative article in the contract that they have signed.
So just hold on and be patient.
Update of March 14, 2020:
The global outbreak of the Coronavirus is not yet affecting the planned launch in May. That is good news!
In addition, it is not allowed to change sponsors. That would delay the planned launch and nobody wants that.
Let's hope that the pandemic is soon under control!
Update of February 20, 2020:
- The new company is affiliated with the AIA or CRS (Common Reporting Standard or automatic data exchange). This means that the company is obliged to pass on all data to the tax authorities of the member countries. As far as is known, only Montenegro and Georgia fall outside this scheme. It is therefore in everyone's own interest to properly declare everything to the Tax authorities!
- It still seems that we will receive an official message from the new company at the end of April and that we can withdraw or reinvest funds from May onwards. Just wait for this message and do not make the mistake of logging in to the Fake websites that are currently in circulation .. !!
- In the meantime, everyone can prepare in advance by providing a valid ID-proof, a Proof of Address (not older than 3 months) and possibly someone in the immediate vicinity who can help you install the App on your mobile and other things that need to be arranged. It is also important that you have at least one of the following details:
- the 'old' login details
- the e-mail address with which you are registered
- the mobile number with which you are registered
- a print screen of your investment (the last one was in March 2019)
- in the event of death, a death certificate with which you can prove that you are a legitimate heir
Update of October 23, 2019:
The new company (merger of Five Winds and AGAM) will definitely be launched at the end of April 2020!
Below only positive news ...
- The members of AGAM receive a nice financial bonus
- The members of Five Winds receive a capital cut of only 37%
- The expected 1% return cost on the weekly return is canceled!
- The average return is now 2.5% weekly
- The recording option is not 50% but 100%
- No more annual expiring packages, but 1 investment amount
- The different commission costs of 3-39% are now only 10% for everyone
- We can register new members 6 months after opening
- The new websites are ready but these are promotional websites without a back office. You can access your account via the App
- The company will undergo an audit twice a year
The head office is in Hong Kong and the trading company is in Singapore in connection with the financial license. This is a safe haven.
We get 2 new contracts:
- for the members who have invested
- for members who introduce new customers. This contract will be stricter and may not be signed by many people. The Asians are extremely strict and precise on compliance with contracts, so read everything carefully! The commissions on introducing new members will be significantly lower than before.
Log in for the first time at the end of April 2020:
- The first time you log in is via e-mail address/telephone number or account number and for that we need to download their App. If you have made a print screen, as we have advised, then everyone will be able to enter one of these 3 options.
- Immediately after logging in, you must verify with a valid passport or ID + face check via a selfie with your ID in hand. The passport on the selfie must be clearly legible, so ask if someone else takes this photo of you
- Check your account to see if all funds are present. It is not excluded that errors can occur and if it is not correct then you can a.d.h.v. provide proof of the print screens.
This is probably the last update before the company opens.
Update from August 19, 2019:
- Contracts have been signed with 2 online banks that can also offer a credit card. Negotiations are still ongoing with a possible 3rd party.
- We get our own blockchain, which will make crypto payments in and out quick and smooth. This blockchain will be ready in October (is now 80% ready)
- The new website is ready in 3 languages and Alexander has offered to take care of the translation into German
- The next update may not be until October
Update from August 4, 2019:
Alexander Kästli personally met the successor of Andrej Abakoumov on Saturday 27 July. He had traveled from Hong Kong to Switzerland and is proficient in the English language because he was educated in Boston. He was allowed to speak on behalf of the CEO of the new company in Hong Kong. The name will be announced at launch, but we know it comes from a well-respected family and it appears to be a very expressive and charismatic man.
The information provided by Alexander comes directly from a high-ranking party within the new company!
The reason that the company is still not making official announcements is that the risk is too great that they will be sued again (wrongly), which would unnecessarily obstruct the public launch.
The following information could now be 'leaked':
- The moment the company is launched, this will be publicly announced. We have 4 weeks to reinvest everything. People who have lost their password or if telephone numbers have changed, etc.can request a new password. To this end, a full team of young Chinese students is appointed who are a.d.h.v. video verification will determine whether the applicant is the rightful owner of the account;
- As mentioned earlier, the 4 companies are reunited in 2 new companies, t.w. 1 marketing company and 1 investment company. The old company is still based in Madrid and registered on the Cape Verde islands, but everything is being transferred to Hong Kong. The new name will be announced at the launch;
- The new websites are completely ready and go online at the launch. The websites have a typical Chinese appearance; modern and colorful and with a new coat of arms. The website consultant, Mr Abakoumov, who has also translated the case file, has finished his work and is no longer working at the firm;
- The network structures are brought together, so the Five Winds network is again linked to the AGAM network. This is good news for those who have built a network outside of Europe;
- The current investment packages are frozen and therefore cannot expire after 365 days;
- Weekly returns are currently running between 5% and 5.5%. These benefit the new company, reducing the expected capital cut of 73% by around 3% per month. In December 2019 the capital cut will only be 52%;
- In the new company, individual packages or VIP packages will no longer be used, but participants can participate from a minimum amount. The maximum amount that may be invested is not yet known;
- The weekly costs that are calculated on the realized return will be 10% as standard;
- The invested amount will no longer have an end date. It therefore never expires;
- From now on it will also be possible to withdraw the invested amount (in part), taking into account the payment of a fine (comparable with early repayment), unless the minimum period has expired;
- Payments/withdrawals will go through a bank in Hong Kong to our own bank account and via Bitcoin and Ethereum. Contracts are currently being concluded with 2 online banks, 1 with an IBAN number to which a credit card is linked. Transfer to these online banks is done just like via a blockchain ... not by name but via a transaction number. Internal bookings are also possible;
- Offering your own crypto coin is currently not an issue;
- The management expects to be able to start everything by April next year at the latest. This is purely dependent on legal assistance and it takes more time than expected. The launch will be published through their own Social Media channels as well as through Alexander Kästli;
In China, making a 5-year plan is common and after all that has happened, we can assume that they will remain active for a long time.
Alexander gives us the consideration that the management in Hong Kong have the responsibility to put everything in order on pain of the death penalty that applies there on drugs and corruption.
Update of June 29, 2019:
Previous updates have now been officially confirmed because the owners of Five Winds / Lianora Swiss and Agam / Questra have extended the registration of the domain names. The provider then 'parked' these domain names (see image).
This is positive news because we can demonstrate that there is indeed an activity behind the scenes.
Both the former owners and the new owners are willing to successfully complete the transfer of the companies, which is why the National Banks of Hong Kong and Russia are sitting together to reach an international agreement. This will take a few months because the legal laws and rules of both countries vary considerably.
As soon as this agreement has been reached, all data of said domain names will be transferred to the new website.
https://questraworld.es expiration date June 30, 2021
https://atlanticgam.es expiration date June 30, 2021
https://fivewindsam.com expiration date 12 August 12, 2019 (to be renewed)
https://lianoraswiss.com expiration date July 26, 2020
Update of June 17, 2019:
The expectation is that the lawsuit (started in May 2019) will last at least 6 months. That's just the way it is. On the positive side, people have seen contracts that were recently concluded with new payment systems (such as payments in crypto). Contracts are only concluded with existing companies ...
Yes, it is a disappointment that we have to wait even longer, but on the other hand, it means that the capital cut will be much lower (if it is still needed at all). Why? Because the returns generated by the current 11 trading companies are currently going to the company (members cannot reinvest until the website is operational). Once the € 6.2 billion is reached (which covers the costs of bringing Five Winds and AGAM together and ensuring that the new company is stable in the coming years), a capital cut is no longer necessary.
Update of June 6, 2019:
As long as the international lawsuit runs between the old and the new owners, no official messages may be sent to the customers. How long the trial will take is unknown. Let's hope it doesn't take too long
Update of May 20, 2019 ... could it be true ???
According to rumors, the new website with the back office is ready and all legal documents and licenses are 100% in order.
The launch will take place in the period May 30 - June 5, 2019, and then we will also hear the new name of the company.
Why this date..?? When you register a domain (gTLD) or transfer it to another registrar (usually your web hosting provider), the domain will be locked for 60 days. During this period the domain cannot be transferred. It is part of the transfer policy from ICANN and applies to all registrars.
Let's hope these rumors are true!
Update of 8 May 2019: As long as the new websites are not online, we cannot reinvest the weekly returns.
The company does not benefit from these amounts either, so at the moment the money is doing nothing in the accounts (the money used for the trading is from the invested suitcases).
For that reason, the company has decided that we will only receive returns once all functions have been restored. The return now goes directly to the company with the big advantage that the capital cut is, therefore, lower as it takes longer before they open!
This is a professional business solution with a win-win for everyone!
Please note: the new websites will only go online once all functions have been restored. We will receive an official notification of this.
So be careful because there are many fake websites in circulation!
Last weekend (13-14 April) the allocation of returns/profits stopped in the weekend because:
- There were so many new members registered that weekend that the website was overloaded *
- Hackers saw their chance to perform various cyber attacks
(* The news had come out that as soon as Five Winds is open again, we are not allowed to forward any more money internally in the first 6 months and new members cannot deposit money for the first 3-6 months. This was reason enough for people to register and start quickly ...)
Five Winds decided that weekend to take the website offline. A few days later it turned out that the domain holder did not want to increase the risk any further and he took all websites offline. Of course, the hyperlinks remain intact to prevent 'bad' people from using these links for fake websites.
Why don't the 'old' websites go online anymore? The management of Five Winds and Agam have been working for some time on a new joint website with a new back office and it makes no sense for them to put a lot of time, money and attention into the "old" websites.
We are talking about a very large company (the largest investment company in the world) and the preparations, therefore, take a lot of time. So we have to wait a few weeks for the new website to launch. As soon as the website is launched, we have 3-4 weeks to reinvest, after which we can withdraw funds. We can immediately read all information about this at our back office.
Currently, 11 teams of 43 people are trading (all over the world) and the returns are booked on a weekly basis. Because the websites are offline, we naturally do not receive any e-mail of the returns made, but these will be added to the new website.
The members of Five Winds are confronted with a necessary capital cut of 73%. This is not a problem because the assets of those who have reinvested their returns neatly all the time, partly thanks to the cumulation, have grown considerably.
The members of Agam (who have had no returns for 1.5 years) start with the same amount as they had in November 2017.
The new name:
Five Winds and Agam will continue together under 1 new name which will be announced at the launch of the new website.
The marketing company will be Questra, so all data from Lianora Swiss will be transferred to Questra.
We only send email messages to our direct members on the 1st level. The intention is that they share this information with their directs.
If your sponsor does not send any information, you can safely address him/her, but do not expect that we will include you in our email file. For those people we build this website that can be read by anyone (not copied!).
We are absolutely convinced that both Five Winds and Agam will soon make a new start under a new name and that this organization will soon be fully operational and stronger than ever!
PLEASE NOTE: It makes no further sense to ask us questions about the above subjects. These are not answered separately!
Send us an email if you want to register and we will inform you as soon as it's possible to register.
***Make sure that you login to the new website áfter official notification! There are fake websites, so be careful!
For Europe and the Eastern bloc countries, QW Lianora Swiss Consulting SA is the official marketing company for Five Winds.
Via Lianora Swiss we can advertise and promote the business and we receive rewards in the form of QP points.
We can convert these QP points directly into the Euro.
For the rest of the world, Questra World is the official marketing company for Atlantic Global Asset Management and people in these countries can promote the business via Questra World.